A auto repair company had plenty of physical resources, but their online presence fell short. The business wanted to attract new customers, increase brand loyalty, and improve customer service. Specific issues were:
- Lack of brand engagement.
- Poor search engine rank on Google and Yahoo.
- No social media presence.
- Confusing online feedback section across several websites.
CarX is an auto repair facility with locations all across the US. We evaluated their entire online marketing assets. From this information we could create a consolidated view of their online marketing and develop a dashboard control center that displays measurable results to their senior management.
- Launch a “Loyalty Program” for locations in San Antonio and Austin to increase brand loyalty and recognition.
- Initiate On Page SEO (Search Engine Optimization) changes to the website for search engine improvement.
- Utilize the company's existing blog in a more effective way so that it leads to additional website traffic.
- Develop a complete SEM (Search Engine Management) package for the high traffic keywords to increase search engine rank.
- Consolidate the feedback section to a central location and place the focus on actionable items.
- Deliver a monthly email to Loyalty Club members for additional brand loyalty.
- Launch a Facebook page and Twitter account to give the company a social media presence.
- 10 percent increase in unique website visitors within the first 2 months.
- 15 percent increase in overall traffic to site within first 3 months.
- 3000 Loyalty Program members within first 6 months.
- 25 percent open rate for email promotions for San Antonio and Austin locations.
- 100 percent increase in website traffic coming from search engines.