Our social media strategy consultants address four key points to give your company complete social media exposure.
1. Social Business Strategy Definition & Planning
- Assess any current social media program and make recommendations on immediate and long term opportunities.
- Define social business direction and vision.
- Develop a program or project roadmap.
- Teach guiding principles and training for social media marketing.
- Create a dashboard for measuring ROI (Return on Influence and Return on Investment).
- Assign roles and responsibilities for clear communication and wise use of resources.
2. Governance and Internal Adoption
- Conduct stakeholder analysis that outlines management principles and implementation goals for success.
- Define each team’s roles and responsibilities.
- Create social media guidance for the company.
- Integrate social media with other established company teams.
- Prioritize social media programs for long term integrated strategy that sees the greatest results.
3. Social Social Implementation & Consumer Engagement
- Outline social media playbook rules, including best practices, dashboard management, resource management, and implementation strategies.
- Identify and recommend appropriate technological tools for social media.
- Address planning stages of social media campaigns and manage them every step of the way.
- Create a comprehensive content strategy leveraging UGC (user generated content) as its base.
- Establish social media as a vital customer service channel.
4. Brand Monitoring and Reputation Management
- Identify and engage with brand influencers.
- Daily media monitoring.
- Round-the-clock monitoring.
- Event monitoring.
- Crisis monitoring.
- Sentiment analysis.